Get on board with zero-emission driving with a PEUGEOT electric vehicle.
Our range of electric vehicles can meet all of your requirements: ultra-compact city car, family micro-van, functional light commercial vehicle, etc.
PEUGEOT 100% electric vehicles marry innovative design with outstanding environmental performance and cutting-edge technology.
BENEFITS OF PEUGEOT ELECTRIC VEHICLE
DISCOVER OUR ELECTRIC VEHICLES
MANAGE MY ELECTRIC PEUGEOT
How do I recharge my electric vehicle? (PRIVATE)
Private charging refers to the charge of your electric vehicle at your home or workplace. This type of load is advantageous because it offers practical and economical solutions:
You can charge your electric car on a standard outlet (charger 1,8kW, 8A)
You can opt for a recharge with a reinforced plug (charger 3,2kW, 14A). This solution delivers faster throughput than a standard outlet.
Or you can opt for a Wall BoxIt is a case that is fixed to the wall, and which allows to recharge your electric car (charger of 6,6kW, 32A). You can also put a Wallbox on a pilone if you want to put it outside. to minimize your load time. Recharge your battery to 100% in 8 hours. This time can be lowered to 5 hours thanks to a specific cable.
How do I recharge my electric vehicle? (PUBLIC)
PUBLIC RELOAD TERMINALS
As with the gas station system for thermal vehicles, there is a public charging system for electric cars.
This very important network continues to grow rapidly and steadily.
For accelerated charging, you can opt for the fast charging terminals with which our cars are compatible.
The fast public terminals allow to charge 80% of its battery in 30 minutes.
How do I manage my battery life?
The autonomy of an electric vehicle refers to the number of kilometers that can be traveled until the battery is fully discharged. At the time of purchase, users want the autonomy values announced by the manufacturers to be as representative as possible of their actual use.
The WLTPWorldwide Harmonized Vehicle Test Procedure protocol reflects more realistically the consumption of an electrified car and its autonomy.
How do I optimize my vehicle’s range?
- the power indicator, control your energy consumption in real time from your dashboard.
- your smartphone, thanks to MyPeugeot services, program your vehicle load remotely whenever you want
- your smartphone, program the thermal pre-conditioning of your cabin when your car is loaded, allows you to maintain your autonomy.
- driving modes such as Eco-drive mode or Brake mode.
Some eco-driving tips:
- Choose Brake mode: Prefer the engine brake to the brake pedal during braking and decelerations to recover autonomy.
- Go to Eco mode: The eco mode saves energy by reasonably reducing engine power. Preferably in town!
- Pre-conditioning: When your Peugeot is in charge, make the most of it to prepare the temperature on board with the MyPeugeot application.
- Watch your tires: Tire wear and inflation are always to be monitored. This is even more true for an electric vehicle, you would risk losing a lot of battery life if necessary.
Why choose an electric vehicle? (FINANCIAL)
Electric vehicles are more expensive at the time of purchase than their thermal equivalents. However, the total cost of a vehicle is not just the purchase price. In addition, the vehicle must be supplied with fuel, insurance and maintenance. If all of these factors are taken into account, then electric cars are cheaper than thermal vehicles.
On average, electric vehicles save 40% on consumption and 30% on maintenance costs compared to their thermal counterparts.
Electricity for all types of trips?
PEUGEOT electric cars, such as the new PEUGEOT e-208 and the new PEUGEOT e-2008, benefit from optimizing the services of road-keeping, handling, acoustic and thermal comfort and lightening to help limit CO2 emissions and allow you to live an intense driving experience!
The idea that an electric car is less efficient than a thermal car is a false idea. Even though they are quiet when used, electric vehicles are still performing. They achieve the same speeds as their thermal counterparts, while offering new driving comfort with a quiet engine and reduced vibrations. On the other hand, acceleration and deceleration are as fast on electric vehicles as on their thermal counterparts.